Designing Engaging Student Learning Experiences, Part 2
February 17, 2017
- Review resources that address CCSS expectations, SAMR Model, and ISTE standards as they relate to goals for teaching and learning.
- Create/revise a lesson to incorporate some of the standards in a more student-centered approach, including addressing SAMR and providing the rationale for the SAMR level.
- Present the lesson for feedback.
|Welcome back! Review of Assignment|
Work with a partner to develop or create your lesson, aligning it with CCSS and SAMR using the SAMR Lesson Planning Template in Google Docs.
Share your work in a Google slide deck.
Be prepared to offer constructive advice to your colleagues in their presentations.
Common Sense Media: The EdTech Eleven
Please go to your Google Drive, open a document, and answer the following questions:
* What were the most interesting parts of today’s work?
* What do you want to learn more about?
* What was the biggest challenge?
When you are finished, please share it with Sara Armstrong at [email protected]